after a BREAK  

Posted by d.s.v

After a month break I am back to this site. A long break actually. I even forgot that I have started blogging again. One of my friends just reminded me. Out of thoughts; I am just trying to fill up some space.
Last month got over in a jiffy with mixed bag of experiences, starting with those bombs setting off in Delhi. Boarding an Auto at 6:20 pm at Karol bagh for H.Nizamuddin Stn when a bomb exploded at 6:25. The driver insisted that he will take a long route to stay away from high traffic jams. I agreed as I had lots of time to kill thus avoiding the usual route of Barakhamba Road and Rajeev chowk. I was completely surprised when I reached the station with Police personnel and heavy security screening everywhere. A call from my aunt n mom gave me my answers. I just couldn’t believe my luck. This was first week of September.

After reaching Hyderabad, I had to rush again to Bangalore to attend an interview with Cargill India Ltd. I needed to switch from my present job desperately. They offered me some interesting job description to which I couldn’t say NO. But shifting to Bangalore made me sad. (It’s painful when you just have to move away from a place where your girlfriend stays at a distance of 1 km). but career>>gf, right. This was the second week.

In the third week, a trip to Nagarjuna Sagar on my girlfriend’ b’day. The decision was made so quick that I hardly remember how the idea had come up. But we had a great weekend. With the dam full and the opening of all the 26 gates the view was amazing.
The last week passed away with applying for my resignation, meeting the department heads and then pacifying my Home Minister (my GF loves when I address her that way).

I really don’t know whether the decision of switching my job to Cargill was perfect one especially when Power Sector is booming. But the profile according to my perception wouldn’t add any value to my CV. And I had to find some ways to kill my laziness which was eating up my productivity and this was indirectly related to my previous employer.

I don’t really know how this new company would be. But I am PREPARED, and
I still need some force to shake me up and get me out of this laziness.

This entry was posted on 9:29:00 pm and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments