workin' on SA(d)T'day  

Posted by d.s.v


I normally hate working on Saturdays and today was no special. Started bitterly, I had to wake up all of a sudden remembering that water needs to be pumped into the tank. I found the fan to be switched off, may be my room mate switched it off as normally he does every chilling morning. Without giving a second thought I ran towards my kitchen balcony only to find that there was no power (why?? Fuse blown up) gosh!!! This was enough to make my brain go loony and stupid.
Then it was followed by a brainless quarrel with my girlfriend. Gr8 and awesome morning to begin my lazy day. I tried to be positive but for the idiotic traffic chaos and an irresponsible constable.
These things still lingering in my mind made me to sit frustrated. After a long chat with my boss about Indian Engineering and the lack of Long term thinking amongst just, I headed for my room again to watch Sehwag’ innings. The moment I switched on the TV, he was OUT the next over!!!!! WTF!!.. Is today really turning terrible for me? I tried to get hold of the DVDs of F.R.I.E.N.D.S but of no use. I misplaced them.

Now I am back to my office, sitting idle, waiting for my GF’ call so that I can hit on the roads, go for dinner and at least hope to have a wonderful and fantastic evening.

This entry was posted on 3:31:00 pm and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments